Top 9 Best Tennis Racquets
Tennis racquets of different weights exist in the market. It is important to select a racquet that is best suited for your game. Some racquets provide control while others produce a lot of power. Others are flexible capable of balancing the two. You should therefore choose a racquet that you are comfortable using either in practice or in competition. It is highly recommended that beginners start with light racquets which they can easily swing to improve their mastery of the game.
The compilation below gives you the top 9 available racquets. This information has been obtained from experience, thorough research as well as word of mouth statements from other users of tennis rackets. We are confident that by going through it you will well guided to select the best racket for the best experience ever.
9- Wilson Tour Slam Adult Strung Tennis Racket
Get better control in your game by purchasing this racket. This is enhanced by the provision of the stop shock pads that reduce vibration hence keeping you ahead of your opponent throughout the game. It is constructed using high quality aluminium assuring you of long time durability. The power strings of this racket greatly increases your power giving you victory in all your matches.
8- Street Tennis Club Tennis Rackets for Kids by Proper Equipment Helps You Learn Faster and Play Better!
By: Street Tennis Club
Improve your tennis skills today by purchasing this racket. It has been specially designed to develop your technique and stroke mechanics.
It increases your chances of the tennis ball contact helping you hit the ball more frequently during a game or practice. It comes in different sizes providing you with a range of options to choose from.
7- Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Strung Tennis Racket
This racket is another quality creation by Wilson that will greatly improve your tennis skills giving you victory in all your competitions. If you are a player with short and compact skills, you should probably consider acquiring this product. Your stability and momentum will undoubtedly be improved due to the provision of the head heavy balance.
6- HEAD 2017 Ti.S6 Strung Tennis Racquet (Strung)
Enjoy tennis by purchasing this quality product of HEAD, its titanium head construction provides it with long term durability and reliability. Its ultra light weight grants it great maneuverability. This racket has constantly proven itself making it very popular.
5- Babolat 2019 Pure Aero Lite Tennis Racquet – Strung with Cover
This racket has been constructed using the modern frame-string technology for enhanced control and power. Having been made of a high quality Babolat string, this racket is simply the best. It comes with a cover accommodating one racket plus a shoulder strap.
4- HEAD Liquid metal 8 Prestrung Tennis Racquets-(234904)
Enjoy tennis by purchasing this racket by HEAD. It is made up of high quality liquidmetal material that provides strength utilizing the energy generated during your swing. It has an oversize head and light weight giving optimum performance to players with short and compact swing style.
3- HEAD Ti.S6 Tennis Racquet – Strung
This racket has been made of a combination of graphite and titanium. Titanium gives it a light weight at the same time providing strength while the graphite provides the racket with a great feel while ensuring long term durability. It however doesn’t come with a head cover.
2- Wilson US Open Junior Tennis Racquet
This racket has been specially designed for juniors to greatly improve their skills in the game. A variety of sizes are available giving you an opportunity to select your preferred type. They are light in weight for easy swinging making them an excellent option for juniors.
1- Wilson Federer Adult Strung Tennis Racket
This racket is simply the best having been built of a superior arc technology that provides stability and enhances control. It has a perforated grip that makes handling of this racket comfortable and cool. Provision of the stop shock pads minimizes vibration giving you greater control all through the game.
Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Tennis Racquet
- Head Size Of The Racquet: Various head sizes exist in the market that include midsize, midplus, oversize and super oversize. The power generated by the racquet is proportional to the size. It is therefore recommended to select a size that suits you well.
- The Racquets Grip Size: The grip sizes have been categorized into US and UK sizes. Size 1 are the smallest while size 5 are the largest. The preference of these sizes differs with juniors choosing grip size 1 or 2, women opting for 2 or 3 while men preferring sizes 3 or 4.
- The Weight Distribution Of The Racquet: Individuals who may have less strength and a shorter swing should go for a head heavy or power tennis racket to enhance their performance. Experienced players on the other hand prefer head light racquets or racquets where the weight has been evenly distributed.
Why You Need A Tennis Racquet
- For Enhanced Power: A quality tennis racquet with high power supplements finesse giving you victory over your opponents.
- For Better Control: Tennis racquets will give you better stability hence providing better control that is critical in winning your matches.
- To Minimize Fatigue: This is achieved by use of the heaviest racquets that you can comfortably handle. Lighter racquets although they are comfortable to handle, they are initially unreliable in absorbing the shock of the ball hence will transmit the shock to your arms resulting in more fatigue.