The 10 Best Box Fans
This Box Fans has been updated 3 times since it was first published in February of 2019. If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to circulate air throughout your home or office, then one of these convenient box fans should fit the bill. They offer small footprints and slim profiles, and come in an array of sizes to suit every need. Our list features powerful models that are perfect for putting in windows, ventilating your garage, or simply placing on your desk while you work.
10. Holmes Personal
- 10" Blade diameter
- Two quiet speed settings
- Lightweight for easy portability
9. Air King 9723
- 20-inch, 3-speed fan great for use in any area where space is limited
- Permanently lubricated 1/25-horsepower motor
- Impact-resistant grills to protect the blades for long-lasting durability
- 8-foot, 3-conductor type SPT power cord
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
8. Bionaire Twin
- Draws in cool air, exhausts hot air, or exchanges air with outside. Displays the current on LED digital display
- Electronic control with LCD screen and remote control; three speeds
- Programmable Thermostat turns fan off/on to maintain selected comfort level
- Fits double-hung, vertical slider, and width 24.25 inch (61.6 cm)
- Extenders permit custom fit; 13 inches high overall, with 8-1/2-inch fans
7. Lasko 3720
- Item size 20"; Height 22.500; Width 21.250; Depth 4.750; Weight 9.50; Color; Operating System; Batteries Included; Batteries Required; Number of Batteries 0; Battery Type Does Not Contain or Use a Battery; Language English; Assembly Required; 20-inch box fan with durable, powder-coated steel body; Isolated Weather-Shield motor for worry-free window use; Wider body for greater floor stability; Top mounted controls with 3 energy efficient speeds; Product Dimensions 22 x 21 x 5 inches
- High performance grill for ultimate airflow; Item Weight 11 pounds
- Carry h and le for easy transport
- Indoor/Window use only-Not intended for outdoor use!
- ETL listed
6. Holmes Comfort Control
- Designed to fit into most double hung and slider windows
- Adjustable extender screen and bonus extender panel help to secure fan into larger windows
- Independent electronically reversible motors allows for air intake, exhaust, or air exchange
- Plug in the power cord into a 120 AC Outlet. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
- Troubleshoot- if air does not seem to be blowing in properly adjust airflow directional switch to intake. Note-for slider windows set the fan vertically in your window opening with the left side of the fan situated on the bottom and the built-in extender panel on top. Aluminium lock
5. Hurricane Classic
- This fan is ideal for home, greenhouses, garages, and workshops
- 3 speed settings
- 5 foot 120 volt power cord
4. Patton High Velocity
- Powerful motor with large blade diameters designed to move lots of air
- Metal construction built tough to withstand the harsh environment of the work shop
- Three speed settings
- Tilt adjustable head allows you to focus airflow where you need it
- It is ideal for garages and workshops for cooling, ventilation or drying
3. Lasko 2264QM
- 3 Powerful Speeds - makes this fan ideal for the garage, shop, attic, or anywhere else you need a high velocity fan. The powerful motor and metal fan blades provide a cooling breeze throughout the room.
- Pivoting Head to Direct Air Flow & Circulation - allows you to direct high velocity air up, down, or anywhere in between making this fan ideal for cooling or ventilation of an area.
- QuickMount for Easy Conversion from Floor to Wall Mount - simply mount the included bracket to the wall and easily convert your fan from a floor fan to a wall fan. The fan's stand, clips right into the mount and in seconds you have a wall mounted fan
- Built to Last - with a metal fan cage and stand this fan is strong enough to last in workplace settings yet suitable for around the house thanks to built-in rubber pads on the fan stand
- Simple No Tools Assembly - means you'll have your fan assembled in no time. Simply follow the included instructions to assemble the fan with the fan stand and you're done
2. OPolar Cooling
No products for "B07H8CZQL8" found.
1. Vornado 270 Panel
- Vornado's signature Vortex Technology provides complete circulation of all the air throughout a room
- Superior performance through deep-pitched blades that move air up to 80 feet
- Low-profile design with contrasting high gloss and textured finishes for a modern look
- 3 speed settings with horizontal or vertical airflow positions
- Whisper-quiet operation and backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Box fans come in many shapes and sizes and have multiple applications, and although they don’t have to technically be a square, they do need to have a grille or latticework enclosure. We added larger models like the Air King 9723, Lasko 3720, and Hurricane Classic for users who needed to ventilate or exhaust entire rooms, along with dedicated window, floor, and personal units. Placed the Vornado 270 Panel at the top spot due to its ingenious technology, attractive design (something that seems to go overlooked in the category) and durability. Because quality control tends to be hit or miss with myriad products across the field, we favored selections with warranties.